SoftwareOne webinarLive ETDigital WorkplaceFinOps ServicesCloud Services
How Growing Companies Can Maximize Value from the Cloud
The cloud is a game-changer for companies large and small because it’s a launching pad for business transformation and supercharged performance.
When fully adopted, the cloud enables mid-market companies to leverage their competitive advantage by moving nimbly in a fast-evolving marketplace.
However, cloud computing entails more than relocating workloads from a physical data center to a virtual one. It requires a management team that agrees on the value the cloud can bring to their business and a structured, outcome-driven approach to make it happen. To study the unique drivers and concerns as they embrace the cloud, SoftwareOne surveyed 300 senior technology executives at North American companies.
In this webinar, you’ll learn the following:
- What cloud leaders do well in the cloud based on SoftwareOne’s research
- Why most companies have only just started their cloud journeys
- The best practices for gaining the most value out of the cloud
- Jared Cheney, Vice President of Services, SoftwareOne
- Craig Thompson, Senior Vice President, Cloud and Application Services, SoftwareOne
- Dan Ortman, Global Leader of FinOps, SoftwareOne
Vice President of Services, SoftwareOne
Senior Vice President, Cloud and Application Services, SoftwareOne
Global Leader of FinOps, SoftwareOne