In July 2021, Skype for Business Online will be retired. If you rely on Skype for your workplace collaboration and communication, it’s time to create a migration plan to move to Microsoft Teams.
London is the last destination on our roadshow for our Teams experts having already hosted events in Leeds and Birmingham to help you create a modern workplace. They’ll cover:
- The future workplace and how unified communications enables this
- Getting to know Microsoft Teams – existing and upcoming features
- How to create a migration plan to move from Skype to Teams
- Teams best practice including compliance, retention policies and back up
- How to drive adoption of Teams within your organization
- Security and governance for Teams
The half-day sessions will be interactive and include a light breakfast and lunch. The session is aimed at CIOs, Heads of IT, IT Managers, Communication Managers & Network Managers.
Your hosts for the day:
Tim Bennett – SoftwareONE Solutions Specialist, Future Workplace
Joe Morley –SoftwareONE Solutions Specialist, Future Workplace