In July 2021, Skype for Business Online will be retired. If you rely on Skype for your workplace collaboration and communication, it’s time to create a migration plan to move to Microsoft Teams.
Join us in London, Leeds and Birmingham as we take our Teams experts on the road to help you create a modern workplace. They’ll cover:
- The future workplace and how unified communications enables this
- Getting to know Microsoft Teams – existing and upcoming features
- How to create a migration plan to move from Skype to Teams
- Teams best practice including compliance, retention policies, back up and network topology
- How to drive adoption of Teams within your organization
- Security and governance for Teams
The half-day sessions will be interactive and include a light breakfast and lunch. The session is aimed at CIOs, Heads of IT, IT Managers, Communication Managers & Network Managers.
Your hosts for the day:
Tim Bennett – SoftwareONE Solutions Specialist, Future Workplace
Rob Smith – SoftwareONE Solutions Specialist, Future Workplace