SoftwareOne North America, a global provider of end-to-end software and cloud technology solutions, announced today that CRN®, a brand of The Channel Company, has named several SoftwareOne women leaders to the Women of the Channel list for 2023. Each year, CRN recognizes women from vendor, distributor, and solution provider organizations whose expertise and visions are leaving a noticeable and commendable mark on the technology industry.
SoftwareOne leaders honored in the 2023 list include:
- Ashley Baird, President of North America, recognized for leadership in shaping the vision for SoftwareOne’s rebrand and optimizing sales, channel structures and delivery teams for successful execution of SoftwareOne’s solutions and vendor relationships.
- Susanna Parry-Hoey, Chief Marketing Officer, recognized for spotlighting SoftwareOne’s evolution from software reseller to leading global software and cloud solutions provider.
- Sarah Geoghegan, Cloud Alliance Director, recognized for activating programs to support sellers and customers through channel partner program changes and changing economic conditions.
- Khristy Young, Global Director, recognized for creating efficiencies and streamlining processes while ushering in the expansion of SoftwareOne’s service portfolio into M&A solutions.
- Sandy Lave, Director of Sales, Canada, recognized for building and strengthening channel relationships by helping partners and sellers work together for mutually beneficial outcomes.
- Beth Ryan, Security Solutions Architect, recognized for forging and building relationships with a growing portfolio of security partners and equipping sales teams to properly sell each solution.
These women have showcased their expertise and talents across their various departments. Between increasing sales within SoftwareOne’s strategic channel partners, breaking down tech industry barriers and improving the company’s security portfolios, among many other accomplishments, these honorees are paving the path forward for not only other women in technology but other women in the channel.
“It’s an honor to stand alongside six women from SoftwareOne who are recognized in this year’s Women of the Channel list,” said Ashley Baird, President of SoftwareOne North America. “SoftwareOne is committed to the empowerment and development of women to do their best work, and this recognition proves that our employees are some of the finest. I couldn’t be more proud of our people and their impact across the channel and on SoftwareOne.”
The CRN 2023 Women of the Channel honorees bring their creativity, strategic thinking and leadership to bear in a variety of roles and responsibilities, but all are turning their unique talents toward driving success for their partners and customers. With this recognition, CRN honors these women for their unwavering dedication and commitment to furthering channel excellence.
“We are ecstatic to announce this year’s honorees and shine a light on these women for their significant achievements, knowing that what they’ve accomplished has paved the way for continued success within the IT channel,” said Blaine Raddon, CEO of The Channel Company. “The channel is stronger because of them, and we look forward to seeing what they do next.”
The 2023 Women of the Channel list will be featured in the June issue of CRN Magazine, with online coverage starting May 8 at www.CRN.com/WOTC.
SoftwareOne is a leading global software and cloud solutions provider that is redefining how organizations build, buy and manage everything in the cloud. By helping clients to migrate and modernize their workloads and applications – and in parallel, to navigate and optimize the resulting software and cloud changes – SoftwareOne unlocks the value of technology. The company’s 8,900 employees are driven to deliver a portfolio of 7,500 software brands with sales and delivery capabilities in 90 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, SoftwareOne is listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange under the ticker symbol SWON. Visit us at www.softwareone.com.
About The Channel Company
The Channel Company enables breakthrough IT channel performance with our dominant media, engaging events, expert consulting and education, and innovative marketing services and platforms. As the channel catalyst, we connect and empower technology suppliers, solution providers, and end-users. Backed by more than 30 years of unequaled channel experience, we draw from our deep knowledge to envision innovative solutions for ever-evolving challenges in the technology marketplace. www.thechannelcompany.com
© 2023. CRN is a registered trademark of The Channel Company LLC. All rights reserved.
The Channel Company Contact:
The Channel Company
For media inquiries please contact
- Matt Davison
Vice President of Marketing, SoftwareOne320 E Buffalo St, Suite 200
53202 Milwaukee, WI