SoftwareONE Holding AG, a leading global provider of end-to-end software and cloud technology solutions, today announced that it has entered into a total return swap (“TRS”) agreement related to its shareholding in Crayon. SoftwareONE’s financial exposure in Crayon remains substantially unchanged.
SoftwareONE acquired its original shareholding in Crayon from 2018 onwards. Since then it has developed into a financial investment for the company. A partial sell-down took place in April 2022 and SoftwareONE has continued to review its options with regards to its remaining stake.
SoftwareONE has now entered into a TRS agreement with a financial institution, considering financial and tax aspects associated with the Crayon shareholding. Under the terms of the agreement, SoftwareONE has sold approximately 5.1% of Crayon’s total number of shares and votes to the financial institution, thereby reducing its holding to 1.9%. SoftwareONE’s financial exposure in Crayon remains substantially unchanged at approximately 7.0%, as prior to the TRS agreement.
SoftwareONE is a leading global provider of end-to-end software and cloud technology solutions, headquartered in Switzerland. With an IP and technology-driven services portfolio, it enables companies to holistically develop and implement their commercial, technology and digital transformation strategies. This is achieved by modernizing applications and migrating critical workloads on public clouds, while simultaneously managing and optimizing the related software and cloud assets and licensing. SoftwareONE’s offerings are connected by PyraCloud, its proprietary digital platform, which provides customers with data-driven, actionable intelligence. With around 8,900 employees and sales and service delivery capabilities in 90 countries, SoftwareONE provides around 65,000 business customers with software and cloud solutions from over 7,500 publishers. SoftwareONE’s shares (SWON) are listed on SIX Swiss Exchange. For more information, please visit https://www.softwareone.com/en
SoftwareONE Holding AG, Riedenmatt 4, CH-6370 Stans
CAUTIONARY STATEMENT REGARDING FORWARD-LOOKING INFORMATION
This media release may contain certain forward-looking statements relating to the group’s future business, development and economic performance. Such statements may be subject to a number of risks, uncertainties and other important factors, such as but not limited to force majeure, competitive pressures, legislative and regulatory developments, global, macroeconomic and political trends, the group’s ability to attract and retain the employees that are necessary to generate revenues and to manage its businesses, fluctuations in currency exchange rates and general financial market conditions, changes in accounting standards or policies, delay or inability in obtaining approvals from authorities, technical developments, litigation or adverse publicity and news coverage, each of which could cause actual development and results to differ materially from the statements made in this media release. SoftwareOne assumes no obligation to update or alter forward-looking statements whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise.
For media inquiries please contact
- Anna Engvall
Head of Investor RelationsNeue Winterthurerstrasse 82
+41 44 832 41 37
- FGS Globalpress.email@example.com
+41 44 5621499