The patched-together legacy systems and tech stacks that arose during the shift to remote work are no longer serving organizations. These “patchwork” systems of multi-vendor or disparate solutions hinder organizations and drive inefficiencies.
According to SoftwareOne’s “Patchwork Workplace Report”:
- 93% of organizations with patchwork elements in their IT infrastructure suffer from adverse effects to some degree.
- 78% of IT leaders agree patchwork systems make it harder to achieve business goals.
So, how can organizations with patchwork systems eliminate disparate tech stacks and create a seamless future workplace?
In this whitepaper, you'll learn:
- Why you must think beyond the four walls of “The Office” to build an optimized work environment and improve productivity
- The five core pillars of workplace maturity
- How to unlock a roadmap for the future of work