Atlético Nacional engaged SoftwareOne to create and implement an integrated system in the Azure cloud to optimize its services and centralize processes.
The new system:
- Automates management and sale of season tickets and individual box office transactions, eliminating manual processes and minimize administrative costs.
- Helps administer and analyze user data, including optimizing control, management, and centralization of information for improved decision-making.
- Avoids dependence on third parties to monitor data and helps to resolve problems in real-time.
- Facilitates fan loyalty while speeding and improving pass and ticket purchases.
- Improves processes and reduces administration for collections, top-ups, stadium income, and subscription renewals.
- Integrates many disparate systems into one cloud-based platform
SoftwareOne designed and implemented the integrated platform based on native cloud architecture to provides an end-to-end solution using Microsoft.Net technology and an Azure-hosted SQL Server relational database. Fans can manage their individual information, including seat-assignments, and the club manages ticket sales and collections.
The system generates reports for better decision-making, as well as application and data security, fan authentication, and administrative user identification.
The system's QR generation component is implemented for the virtual box office, which provides better control, validation, and agility to manage tickets entering the stadium. It also prevents ticket counterfeiting and unauthorized reselling.