In 2027, standard support for SAP ECC will end. This means organizations have a choice:
- Move to S/4 HANA
- Lift and shift ECC to the cloud
- Move to S/4 HANA in the cloud
- Do all of this with RISE or without?
The challenge? Knowing which route to take or how to get there.
For many IT decision makers in the UK, a combination of Brexit and Covid-19, pushed this decision onto the back burner, but now you need to make decisions to drive your business forward in a post-COVID world.
The complexity of the migration; the business impact if the wrong choice is made; and confusion around which is approach is best - particularly with the addition of RISE - is all causing decision paralysis. But time is ticking.
In this webinar, SoftwareOne and Resulting IT aim to give some much needed clarity on the choices available to you, including:
- What is RISE?
- Is it right for you and what are your alternatives?
- What steps do you need to take to create an effective SAP roadmap that is right for your organization
SAP experts share their impartial advice, focus on the business case around the different options available.
- PF Grillet – Global Director of SAP Business Development, SoftwareOne
- Stuart Browne – Managing Director of Resulting IT
- Derek Prior – Non-Executive Director at Resulting IT
- Gustav Botha – SoftwareOne SAP Practice Lead for UK, Ireland and South Africa