SoftwareOne webinarOn-DemandSAP Services
7-Eleven Stores Australia’s Journey to SAP on HANA in Azure Cloud
With a vision to serve the business better, increase flexibility, and reduce cost, 7-Eleven Stores Australia decided to move their SAP ECC based landscape to HANA in the Microsoft Azure cloud in 2019. This Webinar recording was originally aired during the SAP Australian User Group meeting in Melbourne in August 2020.
SAP Migration to the Microsoft Azure Cloud
Listen firsthand from our customer speaker, Andrew Coffey, Chief Information Officer of 7-Eleven Stores Australia, discussing the lessons learnt and benefits from migrating SAP to Azure.
- IT and business benefits achieved by migrating SAP and non-critical workloads to Azure
- Improved security profile by moving to Azure
- Plan and execute a successful SAP migration to Azure
- Avoid pitfalls and unexpected costs
- Build a sound business case for your SAP Migration to Azure
- Andrew Coffey, Chief Information Officer of 7-Eleven Stores Australia
- Jason Hincks, Chief Executive Officer, SAP Australian User Group