Cloud growth is only expected to continue. According to a survey by Flexera, organizations expect to increase their cloud spending by 29% over the next year.
The more cloud assets you bring in, the harder it is to track and manage everything. Teams often operate in silos and purchase cloud infrastructure without IT’s knowledge. As a result, you may lack visibility into your costs and how cloud spending impacts you on an enterprise-wide level.
With so little insight, it’s not surprising that organizations waste 32% of their cloud spend. If you pay millions for cloud services each year, the inefficiencies will add up quickly.
SoftwareONE recently brought together leaders in the IT asset management (ITAM) space to share their best practices for optimizing cloud usage and spending.
In this eBook, you’ll learn their top tips on how to:
- Develop a FinOps practice that drives value across the business
- Eliminate financial inefficiencies and cloud waste
- Build a 12-month ITAM roadmap that sets your organization up for ongoing success
- Apply automation, artificial intelligence (AI), and machine learning through new ITAM strategies and technologies
- Gain ITAM and software asset management (SAM) skills that will take your career to the next level