If your organization is relying on technical skills, tools, and operational processes to manage your cloud infrastructure isn’t simplifying anything, you’re missing out on time that could be spent bettering the lives of your communities. It is those dependencies that bog down new initiatives and growth.
To deliver day-to-day value, leverage the ideology of the cloud and think in terms of centralization, speed, and efficiency – which is precisely what you get with a managed backup system. It brings everything together under a single dashboard, where innovative technologies and forward-thinking processes like automation can be used to back up live systems as often as required.
That means leaders can continue to drive their initiatives forward with consistently reliable systems - environmental organizations can trust that they are working with real-time analytics and those in healthcare won’t have to stress about GDPR. Cloud-enabled collaboration, data collection, fast and flexible recovery options, and faster time to value – all are ingredients for Digital Transformation in a cloud-based world.
With unified managed backup, critical data and assets are continually protected from security threats, uncertain backup processes, and unsustainable costs. It fits within the mindset of digital change, one where everyone is vested in the narrative of holistic protection across an organization’s digital assets. Here’s an idea of what that might look like:
- Virtual machines are backed up in near real-time
- Containers are backed up on demand
- Activity is captured in near real time for other app delivery mechanisms
- Data is recovered and used in a reasonable amount of time
- Recovery metrics look strong
- Organizations can respond almost instantly to problems and restore business operations in moments instead of days
- Architecture inefficiencies can be spotted
- Data protection is simplified by one portal that covers all the niche backup solutions an organization has amassed