SoftwareONE’s 7 core values are the foundation of the company – they’ve been there from the start and really are the DNA of organization. They represent the way we behave towards each other, our colleagues and our customers, and drive our approach to work and business. They underpin the entire employee lifecycle and are a core part of both our recruitment process as well as employee development and growth.
SoftwareONE’s Core Values:
- Customer Focused: We exceed expectations through great discipline and ensure a world class customer experience.
- Employee Satisfaction: Our greatest asset. We love and support our colleagues and operate without hierarchy.
- Speed: Fast is better than slow but we will not compromise on quality.
- Passionate: We strive for excellence, go the extra mile and have fun in what we do.
- Humble: We constantly look to improve and never forget the importance of our customers and colleagues.
- Integrity: We are consistent, honest and fair and always do what is right.
- Discipline: In everything we do. We accept responsibility and deliver on all of our commitments.
We are a global company with humble beginnings and it’s deeply important to us that our values grow with us. We are a people business and so talent is important to us but we won’t compromise on our values. We want to find, hire and retain superstars but the fit has to be perfect both ways.
Working for SoftwareONE (or being “SWOEY”) means living and breathing the values – if you don’t truly believe in them, then we are probably not the right company for you. We expect our people to go “Above and Beyond” on a daily basis, not because we ask you to, but because you want to.
A career at SoftwareONE means working for a company that:
Has a ‘Humble’ leadership philosophy.
Invests in growth.
Has zero politics.
Is ‘fault tolerant’.
And what do you get in return?
Accountability and empowerment.
Global career opportunities.
Structured career development and appraisals.
An open and transparent workplace.
Want to find out more? Show us how “SWOEY” you are here...