Software Asset Management Business Case
Strategic SAM reduces costs, improves business efficiency and reduces your audit response time by 50%.
So why isn’t it top of your CIO’s priority list?
Well, you need to build a business case.
SAM has to be an ongoing project. It’s not a quick fix, and with the right combination of best practice plans, processes, skilled people, and proven technology it can reap rewards to your business and make you a company hero.
Typically the factors that prevent your organization from adopting a SAM program involve senior management within the company who need you to demonstrate the business value of software asset management with a SAM managed service provider.
This guide will show you how to build up that business case that will help senior management and C-level executives prioritise software asset management.
This guide will show you:
- How to define software asset management to senior executives
- Why it’s important to invest in software asset management
- What are the risks of not investing in software asset management
- What are the benefits of investing in software asset management
- Which business units benefit from SAM
- Two business case frameworks
- Two ROI calculations
Successful SAM enables companies achieve lower IT costs - by proactively managing software assets, companies gain control and benefit from high percentages in IT cost reductions. Find out how to convince senior executives that SAM matters.