Dynamically Optimize Your Software Portfolio
Software Portfolio Management (SPM)
Organizations find it challenging to govern, manage and optimize their software portfolios due to growing complexity and diversity of software publishers, solutions and options. Organizations require transparency and simplicity to establish a structured, well governed and managed software portfolio regardless of publisher, solution, option or where the software resides – on premises, on mobile devices, or in the cloud.
SoftwareONE’s unique Software Portfolio Management methodology brings a higher level of optimization to your business with best practices and integrated, proactive management of software lifecycles from requirements to retirement. Your Software Portfolio will be optimized, cost effective and compliant from day one. .
Benefits of SPM
- Integrated management of software lifecycles from on-premises to cloud
- End-to-End optimization of Software Spend and Demand
- Predict and strategize around compliance and cost risks
- Rationalize your vendor and applications portfolio to obtain full transparency and control
- Evaluate technical feasibility and envision your future roadmap
- Options to outsource your Software Portfolio Management to SoftwareONE experts
Expedite ROI and achieve long term savings by managing software demand, optimizing software licensing spend, rationalizing your supplier portfolio, and increasing transparency.
Whether you want to optimize your existing infrastructure, rationalize the applications portfolio, or transition to the cloud, our Technical Specialists provide agnostic advice throughout the way to the target state.
SoftwareONE’s vendor agnostic compliance expertise provides the most strategic, credible, and reliable processes and procedures in the industry.