SoftwareONE is excited to announce two managed security services collaborating with both Trend Micro and Microsoft. SoftwareONE’s Security for Azure will protect Azure hosts from advanced threats and vulnerabilities. While Security for Microsoft 365 will protect Microsoft 365 environments as well as provide comprehensive security for users, devices, applications and data in a mobile-first, cloud-first world.
As more enterprises move to the cloud and become mobile, the attack surface is expanding past the traditional IT perimeter. Couple this with motivated threat factors, ever changing regulations and the cyber-crime supply chain, and it is a perfect storm which puts many enterprises at risk for data breach or compliance failure.
Cloud, by its nature, can provide enhanced security because of the shared security model. Security and compliance is a shared responsibility between the cloud provider and the customer. The cloud provider is responsible for physical security and portions of the host infrastructure and network controls. However, substantial responsibility for protecting cloud workloads falls on the customer. Cloud can be more secure if each and every customer effectively augments the security provided by the cloud provider.
SoftwareONE managed security services are focused on helping customers put in place security and compliance controls above and beyond the responsibility of the cloud provider, augmenting the built-in cloud provider security controls to provide a secure foundation. The managed services directly address the customer responsibilities for making the cloud more secure. The managed services protect hosts, users, devices, applications and data.
SoftwareONE is helping customers accelerate and realize the full benefits of the cloud with AzureSimple, 365Simple and Simple for AWS. Now, with the managed security services, SoftwareONE is helping customers secure their cloud environments as follows:
- Security for Azure is powered by Trend Micro Deep Security. SoftwareONE will plan, configure, implement and support the Trend Micro solution within the customer’s Azure environment. The combination of SoftwareONE managed security service and the Trend Micro solution enables organizations to detect and prevent known and unknown threats, protect applications, stop suspicious and unauthorized attempts and harden resources deployed in the Azure environment. Further, the SoftwareONE Security Operation Center (SOC) continuously monitors the customer environment, enabling organizations to more quickly and effectively respond to security incidents.
- Security for Microsoft 365 powered by Microsoft Enterprise Mobility + Security (EMS) assures enterprises stay ahead of advanced security threats as employees become more mobile and cloud services are adopted across the organization. SoftwareONE plans, configures, implements and supports the EMS solution as per customer business requirements. Microsoft EMS’ comprehensive security capabilities include identity management, mobile device management, endpoint protection, advanced threat protection and cloud application security. Security for Microsoft 365 will help enterprises prioritize and deploy the capabilities taking into account business, security and compliance requirements.
For more information on the managed services, visit SoftwareONE Security Services. You’ll find details on our managed security services as well as information on assessment offerings helping customers prioritize what controls need to be put in place to close both security and compliance gaps.
SoftwareONE Security and Compliance Assessment offerings include:
- GDPR Data Discovery & Maturity Assessment – Discover sensitive information and evaluate readiness and areas of GDPR non-compliance.
- ISO 27001 Compliance Assessment – Evaluate readiness and security policies, procedures and practices for ISO 27001 compliance.
- Microsoft Office 365 Security Assessment – Evaluate how well Office 365 security features are being used by providing customers with a security configuration score.
- Shadow IT Security Assessment – Discover Shadow IT across the organization and provide insights on usage and security posture.
- Rapid Cyberattack Assessment – Rapid assessment to evaluate exposure to known and unknown/advance cyber threats.
Also please be sure to visit us at the Trend Micro booth during Microsoft Inspire. We will be at the Trend Micro booth (#411) on:
Tuesday July 17 – 1:15 – 1:30 p.m. & 4:15 – 4:30 p.m. PT
Wednesday July 18 – 2:15 – 2:30 p.m. PT
We’ll have SoftwareONE branded pop-sockets so you never lose track of your phone ever again – don’t miss out! #MSInspire 2018.