In late 2017, Adobe premiered five new applications in regards to Creative Cloud at its now past MAX 2017 conference. These included:
- Adobe XD CC for experience design, for designing, prototyping and sharing
- An all new cloud photography service, Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC
- Adobe Dimension CC makes 3D easy for graphic designers for branding and packaging design
- Character Animator CC which brings 2D puppets to life with gestures and facial expressions
- Adobe Spark with premium features makes visual storytelling easy for anyone
What you need to know about this price change
Adobe has opted to increase the pricing on certain aspects of Creative Cloud. The price changes will take place for North American VIP customers only effective May 1, 2018 (or April 16, 2018 for Adobe.com customers) — or upon a customer’s contract renewal — and will occur as follows:
- Creative Cloud for Individual Single App plans will experience a 5% increase to $20.99 per month from $19.99 per month or $1 per month
- Creative Cloud for Individual All Apps plans will experience a 6% increase to $52.99 per month from $49.99 per month or $3 per month
- Creative Cloud for Teams All App plans will experience a 14% increase to $79.99 per month from $69.99 per month or $10 per month
Please note that all STE Student/Education, Creative Cloud Photography, and Acrobat CC plans will not have price increases. In addition, for those on annual plans the pricing will not change until the next annual term is up, and any increases will be communicated to customers at least 30 days in advance.
For any additional questions regarding these Adobe plan changes please visit SoftwareONE.