Billing is one of the most complex and cumbersome tasks when utilizing AWS. Consolidating and distributing AWS billing with global tax and generating multi-account chargebacks is a significant pain point for our global customer base. To better manage your cloud expenses, you need to understand what you’re spending money on. After visibility increases, you can then optimize your cloud environments to lower your AWS Bills.
This webinar is for organizations who manage workloads on the AWS Cloud and will cover:
- How to view and understand your AWS Cloud bill
- Tips for creating reporting and tagging structures while assigning your AWS Services
- Optimization techniques including identifying zombie resources, scheduling powering off resources, and right-sizing EC2 Instances
- Financial constructs for efficient billing management
- How SoftwareONE has helped save customers up to 30%