As customers move applications out of on-premise data centers to innovate, cut costs, and increase agility, many businesses struggle with adoption and maturity due to the shift in skills required to manage security, financial implications, and innovation.
Understanding how to manage your workloads in an AWS environment allows you take advantage of the reliability, performance, and scalability. By implementing best practices to maintain your workloads and enacting a managed service, you can help reduce your operational overhead and potential risk.
Join the webinar to learn:
- Cost controls, optimization, and governance
- Security, compliance, and shared responsibilities
- Recognizing the shift in skills required to manage an AWS environment
- Available tools for managing AWS infrastructures
- Benefits of offloading the management of your AWS workloads