Discover the potential of integration and transparency.
Software Portfolio Management (SPM)
With the growing complexity and diversity around software solutions, organizations require integrated Software Lifecycle Management and transparency to establish a structured and well managed software portfolio.
SoftwareONE’s unique Software Portfolio Management methodology brings a higher level of optimization to your business with best practices and integrated, proactive management of software lifecycles. Your customer specific Software Portfolio Management program will ensure cost-efficiency, well planned IT investments and inherit governance by combining the commercial, technical, and compliance perspective
Benefits of SPM
- Integrated management of software lifecycles from strategy to single license entitlements
- Predict and strategize against compliance and cost risks
- Rationalize the vendor and applications portfolio and obtain full transparency
- End-to End optimization of Software Spend and Demand
- Evaluate technical feasibility and envision the future roadmap
- Option to outsource your Software Portfolio Management needs to the SoftwareONE experts
Expedite ROI and achieve long term savings by managing software demand, optimizing software licensing spend, rationalizing your supplier portfolio, and increasing transparency.
Whether you want to optimize your existing infrastructure, rationalize the applications portfolio, or transition to the cloud, our Technical Specialists provide agnostic advice throughout the way to the target state.
SoftwareONE’s vendor agnostic compliance expertise provides the most strategic, credible, and reliable processes and procedures in the industry.