Overview of the Summit
The Gartner IT Sourcing, Procurement, Vendor & Asset Management Summit brings together IT sourcing, procurement, finance, vendor and asset management leaders faced with many challenges and opportunities such as:
- Building a modern sourcing capability to enable continuous change
- Developing the optimal operating model for managing the vendor ecosystem
- Navigating the evolution of ITAM
- Tailoring IT finance techniques towards cost, agility and transparency
- Taking a pragmatic approach to transformative technology shifts
- Drive procurement transformation while delivering continuous cost optimization
- Uncovering opportunities while negotiating to optimize cost and risk
Enable Business Growth: Continuous Collaboration, Negotiation and Innovation
The priorities of senior executives are to achieve business growth while containing risk, through structural changes to their operating models and leveraging advances in technology. This creates an imperative for your role and ties your performance directly to business outcomes.
With speed becoming the new currency of business, it’s no longer good enough just to be a great negotiator or a relationship tactician.
Today’s sourcing, procurement, finance, vendor and asset management leaders must collaborate to create real business partnerships. You must combine market intelligence, strategic planning, negotiation skills and surgical execution to rapidly deliver innovation, optimize external spending and reduce risk while continuously responding to changing market conditions.
The Gartner IT Sourcing, Procurement, Vendor & Asset Management Summit 2019, will showcase how to develop a compelling strategy, identify the right solutions and negotiate better IT deals. Are you ready for continuous change and innovation?