Companies are laser-focused on becoming more agile and are eliminating in-efficiencies and optimizing existing investments to fuel profitability. SAP is a key application among those investments and as we move into a new era of delivery and operations, understanding the licensing complexities and when the right time to move your ERP to the cloud is critical.
We invite you to join us on Thursday, September 10th @ 3:30 p.m. CT for an exclusive (and interactive) virtual happy hour for the South Central region, where our experts will discuss emerging SAP trends, including:
- Key licensing and governance plays
- SAP S/4HANA strategy on Azure
- Migrating your ERP to the cloud and funding opportunities
- Holistic management and visibility into your licensing and cloud infrastructure
- Day-to-day challenges and common pain points SoftwareONE customers are facing
- Intro 3:30p - 3:35p
- Migration Strategies 3:35p - 4:00p
- Licensing Strategies 4:00p - 4:25p
- Wrap up 4:25p - 4:30p
- Post Session Q&A - 4:30p - Until the last question
We don't expect you to use your good stuff at 3:30 in the afternoon - this is on us. Make sure to select your drink of choice in the form to the right and we'll send you the complete kit to make it! Don't worry - we are using a third party to manage so your home address is safe with them.
At SoftwareONE, our SAP practice strives to bring the value of Hyperscaler cloud platforms to existing and new SAP customers. Our goal is to provide best-in-class advisory & delivery services unlocking business value in existing SAP investments as well as the next generation S/4HANA solution.