Your company has chosen Microsoft Azure as its cloud destination, but moving applications to a new platform can be extremely stressful. Whether you are already running workloads in Azure or still planning your move, deciding on how to manage resources and maintaining governance around the use of subscriptions, resource groups, and tags can be challenging.
The Cloud provides proven operational benefits, but understanding how to better manage your workloads in an Azure environment can allow you to take advantage of the full breadth of the reliability, performance, and scalability the cloud has to offer. As a Microsoft Azure Expert MSP with over 5,500 technical experts in 90 countries, SoftwareONE has helped our clients run and operate their cloud environments at optimal levels.
During this webinar we discuss:
- Effective governance to make it easier to manage resources, curb Shadow IT and reduce risk
- Provide accountability so that budgets can be aligned and help prevent spending irregularities
- Maintain a sense of responsibility and control on who can deploy and access resources
- Increase visibility of your cloud estate with effective monitoring, forecasting, and alerting
- Optimize costs and improve transparency, efficiency and gain confidence in your cloud decisions