People around the globe are now working, learning, and connecting with colleagues, friends, and family through the power of technology. Kitchen tables and living room couches have replaced office desks and conference rooms, and home offices are doubling as classrooms.
You need a good strategy to secure your data. Understanding what is native to your Microsoft 365 Security tool box, and what is not is crucial in implementing a secure remote working environment.
Join us to learn about what is available in your Office 365 Security Tool Belt, and the best practices for using them across your organization.
- Why is Security different now than before?
- Understanding what you have access or rights to
- Common Security Gaps and Risks today
- Best Practices and Common “Gotcha” situations
- How to get started and further your security posture
Register today to join us on May 7th at 2:00pm EDT