What is SPLA?
Microsoft Service Provider License Agreement (SPLA) is a licensing program from Microsoft that is designed for service providers and hosting service providers. SoftwareONE is a SPLA reseller and authorised to enter into contracts with service providers to manage SPLA monthly software usage. This provides service provider revenue opportunities with Microsoft software.
Who needs SPLA?
Companies that offer Microsoft services from one or more datacenters through the Internet, a telephony network, or a private network on a rental, subscription, or services basis should be looking at SPLA. These include:
- Hosting providers (web/Internet)
- Platform Infrastructure providers
- IT Outsourcers
- Franchisees and Franchises
- Hardware rental providers – renting software on a monthly basis
Attractive For You – Attractive For Your Customer.
With Microsoft SPLA you can add a very attractive component to your offerings. For your customers, the leasing of software is an efficient, flexible and, over the long term, cost-effective alternative which makes it possible to always deploy the most current solutions of the market leader. At the same time there is a new field of business opening up for you as a service provider which is easy to handle thanks to SoftwareONE's knowledge and experience.
What are the benefits of the SPLA program?
- Flexible licensing models based on customer demand and consumption
- No joining fee
- Access to the latest versions with no upgrade fees
- Pricing stability and predictable costs as changes are typically made only once a year
Make the most of this opportunity to generate software revenues with minimal effort.
Contact SoftwareONE and speak to a specialist for the service provider and hosting business.