System Center 2012 provides comprehensive management from the desktop to the datacenter:
Cloud & Datacenter Management
Microsoft System Center 2012 is a cloud and datacenter management solution that provides a common toolset to manage private and public cloud applications and services and:
- Spans physical, virtual and cloud computing models with common management experiences throughout.
- Provides comprehensive end-to-end management for your infrastructure and applications, including interoperability for heterogeneous environments.
- Offers compelling economic value.
Client Management & Security
Microsoft System Center 2012 Configuration Manager and System Center 2012 Endpoint Protection provide a unified infrastructure to manage and protect physical, virtual, and mobile client environments, helping IT:
- Empower users to be productive from anywhere, on whatever device they choose.
- Provide a unified infrastructure for client management and protection.
- Make it easier and faster to administer client systems and maintain system compliance.
System Center 2012 Server Management Licensing
System Center 2012 server management licensing dramatically simplifies how you purchase the management capabilities you need to get the most from your private cloud. The System Center 2012 server management solution is offered in two editions: Standard and Datacenter. Both editions include all the System Center features and capabilities you need to manage your private cloud. Editions are differentiated only by virtualization rights. Simply choose the appropriate edition for each server you want to manage and start taking advantage of the capabilities you need to accomplish your goals.
System Center 2012 Client Management Licensing
System Center 2012 client management licensing provides simple, cost-effective options to manage and protect client systems. Customers can purchase individual client management licenses for System Center 2012 Configuration Manager, System Center 2012 Endpoint Protection, and System Center 2012 Client Management Suite. Configuration Manager and Endpoint Protection are also licensed as part of the Core CAL suite, and Client Management Suite is available as part of the Enterprise CAL suite.
Contact a software licensing expert today!