Save up to 28% for up to three years on Adobe Creative Cloud for teams
The 2014 release of Creative Cloud for teams has hundreds of new features, 14 all-new apps including Photoshop CC, and dynamic mobile apps. There’s also a new admin console that saves time with easy seat management and centralized app deployment.
- Existing commercial and government Creative Cloud for teams and CS (version 3 and later) customers who purchase Creative Cloud for teams COMPLETE for $49.99 per month per seat ($600 per year) are eligible for this same price from their channel partner for up to three years. THAT’S A SAVINGS OF UP TO 28% FOR UP TO THREE YEARS!
- Existing commercial and government Creative Cloud for teams and CS (version 3 and later) customers who purchase a Creative Cloud for teams SINGLE APP for $19.99 per month per seat ($240 per year) are eligible for this same price from their channel partner for up to three years. THAT’S A SAVINGS OF UP TO 33% FOR UP TO THREE YEARS!
Terms and Conditions
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. Valid from July 21 through August 29, 2014. Adobe is providing a migration price to channel partners for licenses purchased by customers that have previously licensed Creative Suite 3 (CS3) or subsequent versions (“Eligible Customers”) and would like to migrate to Creative Cloud for teams. This migration pricing is valid only for the number of CS3 or subsequent version licenses purchased by an Eligible Customer, if customer has not previously claimed a promotional offer related to migration to Creative Cloud for such licenses (“Eligible License”). Channel partner may avail itself of the migration price for Eligible Licenses when an Eligible Customer licenses Creative Cloud for teams annual plan membership (complete or single app) and enrolls in the Adobe Value Incentive Plan (VIP).
Eligible Customers may contact an authorized channel partner for channel partner’s migration price for initial VIP license term and first and second year renewal for the Eligible Licenses. Adobe does not set the pricing that channel partner charges customer and Adobe cannot guarantee any particular discount or price to customer. Channel partner will determine actual license fees for Eligible Customers. Migration pricing is valid for customer’s initial VIP license term after migration and first and second renewal of Eligible Licenses. Migration pricing may not be applied retroactively. Adobe does not make any guarantees with respect to migration pricing offered by channel partners for Eligible Licenses if customer elects to change channel partner.
Applicable taxes and duties may apply. Additional terms and conditions may apply. Residents or persons in embargoed countries or countries subject to US or local export restrictions are not eligible.
Education VIP 2-year Discount Lock
Through the current Adobe Education CLP Migration Offer
, existing Adobe Cumulative Licensing Program (CLP) level 2 and 3 education customers may qualify for significant savings over a two year period when purchasing Adobe Creative Cloud through the Value Incentive Plan (VIP), without having to meet the standard minimum purchase requirement.
Adobe CLP Level 3 customers receive VIP Level 4.
Adobe CLP Level 2 customers receive VIP Level 3.
All other customers receive VIP Levels 1 through 4 pricing based on individual purchase volume.
New! From July 14 through August 29, 2014, Adobe is extending the above migration price to Adobe's direct channel partners for Qualified Customers for the initial VIP education license term and the first year renewal. Channel partners may use the migration price when a Qualified Customer licenses a Creative Cloud for education annual plan membership (complete or single app) and enrols in the Adobe Value Incentive Plan (VIP).
- The two-year migration price is also available to education CLP customers who have already taken advantage of the Adobe Education CLP Migration Offer.
- Through August 29, 2014, migration pricing to Adobe's direct channel partners is valid for customer's initial VIP license term after migration and first renewal.
- Resellers should contact their Authorized Adobe Education Distributor for pricing.